Saturday, October 6, 2018

Welcome to my Blog: An intro to my life

 Hello there,


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Let me formally introduce myself. My name is Joana but most people call me Jo. I am 22 years old. I was born and grew up in Greece, but my family is Albanian so growing up I spoke both languages. When I was 13 my family and I moved to the States in search of a better life and opportunities. Fast forward six years, I went to Norwich University to study Mechanical Engineering. There, I met my awesome husband, Nick. Nick commissioned in the Marine Corps and got stationed in San Diego, so I decided to follow him to sunny California. I started working as a Systems Engineer for a small company but I am currently in the process of joining the Navy as an aviator (Wish me Luck)!!

I am a thrill seeker who loves traveling to different parts of the world and the country. I love hiking, visiting national parks, adventuring overseas, immersing myself in new cultures and traditions, and experiencing adrenaline-pumping activities, such as skydiving. Most of our traveling is done in a very short amount of time, so it becomes intense. We are always on the go but we absolutely love it.

 I hope with this blog to share with you my life, passions, and adventures. I will be writing about present trips as well as trips that we have done so far. Some of the trips include driving across the country to going around Europe, to visiting numerous national parks and hiking the majority of the trails in a short period of time.

Love,
Jo 



No comments:

Post a Comment